Sunday, January 31, 2010

Enneagram

After taking the personality test, my result was the number nine. The number nine is associated with the peacemaker. According to the test, a nine is someone who must be peaceful and easy to get along with in order to be happy. Also, nines are calm, laid-back, optimistic, able to see everyones point of view, and fearful of conflict and separation from others. According to 9types.com, nines genuinely open up to others and accept them as they are. 

After taking the personality test and seeing my results, there are some things I can see in myself, but there are also things I do not see in myself. When it comes to these kinds of tests, I do not believe that the tests are 100% accurate. The reason why I think this is because people will not look at each question the same way every time, which could make their answer different, ending with a different result. But, each time I have taken a personality test, I can see some of the traits presented in my results in myself. The tests must be somewhat accurate if this occurs each time, which it does. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi josh,
    i am a seven and i also found some things that i agree and disagree with. For example, the site said sevens leave alot of things unfinished do to boredom. I hate having things unfinished and i always finish what i start. I dont even like to leave a meal if i have not finished everything on the plate. So what were some of the things you disagreed with in your personality test?

    ReplyDelete