Monday, April 19, 2010

Summer plans

The one thing I am looking forward to the most this summer is getting to hang out with all of my friends from home. Being from New Hampshire, I have only gotten to see my friends over christmas break since the year began. My parents are driving out here to pick me up at the end of the semester. I then have a long three day drive back to New Hampshire. Once I get back, it will almost be memorial day. Memorial day weekend I am going to stay in a cabin on lake winnipesaukee, the biggest lake in New Hampshire. This is a tradition that has been going on for a long time.



After memorial day, my summer is going to be a typical summer. I plan on working quite a bit to make some money for next year. In my free time, I plan on hanging out with my friends and family. I am also going to be playing in an adult co-ed softball team over the summer with a couple friends. Depending on whether or not I come back to school in Montana, I will end my summer with a long three day drive back to Missoula from New Hampshire.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good! what will you do if you don't come back to school I wonder.

    ReplyDelete